Download complete sponsorship deck here.
♦ Highly Targeted Demographic
♦ Event participants are adventure-oriented 35-65-year-old women with disposable income
♦ Participants identify with strong role models and are interested in social change
The Sisters’ Centennial Motorcycle Ride will be supporting two charities: Final Salute, Inc.: A national women’s veterans’ organization which provides temporary and permanent housing for the over 500,000 homeless female veterans in the United States and the Women’s Coalition of Motorcyclists: Providing funding for motorcycle train-the-trainer scholarships that will help enlarge the number of female instructors and coaches for road, dirt and track.
National, Regional and Local Exposure:
1. Community events are planned throughout the nationwide route.
2. Event exposure in 17 different markets across the United States.
3. Daily press releases distribution to national, regional and local media outlets.
4. Celebrity motorcycle riders have been invited to join our group in order to enhance media exposure.
5. A large-format coffee table book will be created as a visual record of the trip and the sisterhood we share with our fellow motorcyclists and local communities.
6. Pre-ride press releases scheduled to generate local interest. Daily press releases distributed in each community during the event.
Comprehensive Social Media Strategy:
Exponential coverage through social sharing and boosted posts. Multiple official social media shares per day from event management. 100 riders, their families, plus the riders that come out to meet us all posting to social media.
Targeted Exposure Through Strategic Partner Relations:
Working with local tourism boards and convention and visitors bureaus, we will leverage local and regional media contacts across the nation.
Multiple Media Angles:
100 years ago women could not vote. ◊ Women are riding motorcycles in record numbers. ◊ The first two women to ride motorcycles cross-country. ◊ First women up Pikes Peak on motorcycles. ◊ Descendants of the Van Buren sisters will be available for interviews throughout the ride.
Christina Shook, professional photographer, will be documenting the ride. Photos will be distributed on a daily basis to major sponsors, media outlets and journalists covering the ride.
A professional film crew will be filming before, during and after the ride with the intention of making a feature film. Small video bites will be made available to the media during the ride.