Anamosa, Iowa National Motorcycle Museum
Anamosa, IA Welcomes the Sisters’ Centennial Motorcycle Ride – July 11, 2016
Thank you to our sponsors, Allstate Insurance and J&P Cycles for hosting us at the National Motorcycle Museum! Please visit our Facebook Page for photos of this wonderful event and the rest of the afternoon in Anamosa.
MONDAY, JULY 11, 2016 ::
Event Location: National Motorcycle Museum, 102 Chamber Dr, Anamosa, IA 52205
- 12:00-1:00 p.m – Free lunch at the Museum for registered riders, presented by J&P Cycles (THANK YOU!)
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. – Tour Museum
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Ice Cream Social in Downtown Marion
- Overnight Stay in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Dinner Party with Chrome Divas of Cedar Rapids
Meet the Group – Museum Entry Only (pay at the museum when you arrive)
$10 Per Person (12-under FREE with an adult)
$1 discount for Senior Citizens (age 60+)*
$1 discount for current : Abate, AMCA, AMA, HOG, GWRRA, IMRG, BMWMOA members
Ride with the Group – Day Rider Registration
$85 Per Person CLICK HERE to register as a Day Rider!
*Please Note, Fully Guided and Self Guided Riders do NOT have to pay for museum entries*
Deadline to register is July 8, 2016.